Terms and Conditions
Weldon Contracts Limited is registered in England, Company No. 05161803
Registered Office: The Beeches, Glebe Farm, Caunton Road, Norwell, Nottinghamshire, NG23 6LB
- Privacy commitment
- Personal Information
- The details which we hold on you, including any information which identifies you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and country of residence (“Personal Information”) will only be retained by us if you provide this information to us, such as if you give your business card to one of our representatives. Personal Information will be held on our system and used for email marketing such as occasional newsletter and invitations to events. Our commitment to protecting your data will never change. We store basic information which includes your contact details, projects we work on with you, opportunities where our services may be of value, timeline history of communications, and if applicable, accounting records for services supplied. We will only contact you where we believe there is a legitimate interest in the services we provide. Weldon will always manage your data responsibly, take great care to keep it safe and secure and NEVER pass your details to a third party. We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. You can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your email UNSUBSCRIBE.
- If you would like to revise the information provided to us at any time, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by emailing email@example.com.
- Log files
- Every time someone visits our web site a log file is generated on our computer.
- The log file records the time and date of your visit, the files that were requested, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the referrer URL (if provided) and the browser version. We collect this information to help us diagnose problems and administer our systems and to audit the geographical make-up of users and how they have arrived at our site; that is, from what other sites have visitors arrived – this information being obtained from the referrer URL.
- We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information. However, we can and will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions, or to protect our services and other users.
Server-side cookies are used by our web server to facilitate a simple PHP client/server Session ID. For more information on cookies, please visit: www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=http+cookies and www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
Please note that we are not responsible for information available on these websites.
- Use and disclosure of Personal Information
- If you contact us, we reserve the right to keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database.
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your Personal Information as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
- How we protect information
- We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all Personal Information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees and approved contractors/developers we may appoint from time to time and who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Regular security reviews are held by us to ensure that the site remains safe and secure for your protection.
- Surveys and Promotions
From time to time we may conduct surveys and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required. We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our products or services. Similarly, you are under no obligation to accept such information.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe to the service, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the Personal Information provided to us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users Under 18
If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide Personal Information to the website. Users without such consent are not allowed to provide us with Personal Information.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws govern the information on our products and services available here on our Web site. Any copyright notice or mark appearing on any material which you copy or print from our Web site must be included on any copy you make or download. You may not modify any material taken from our Web site for your own use without our permission. If you have any enquiries about using any of the material on our website, please contact email@example.com
Parts of our site contain hyperlinks to websites that are operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of any of these linked Web site or any hyperlink contained in the linked website. The inclusion of a link to another Web site does not imply our endorsement of the linked website nor of the content available at the linked website. By including the link at our site we are not making any representation in relation to the linked website or its content.
- Policy Updates
It is your responsibility to check this page to determine if these terms and conditions have changed.
Updated May 2018